Friday, February 15, 2013

Visit to Kek Lok Si Temple and Air Itam Dam 2013

This the first time my niece [Thanatcha/Ee Mei] visited the Kek Lok Si Temple and Air Itam Dam, Penang during CNY 2013.  Definitely very happy looking at her photos which she wanted to post at Facebook but I think it is better to keep here for easy reference.

Below are photos of Kek Lok Si Temple









 












Here are some of the photos taken at the place with me and my hubby.























 








1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmy, saw your callsign at Queenie's and busybody over.
    Wow! Love the pics here.....so different to the times I was here wayyyy back in the '70s, early '80s.
    Used to poach for fish here at nights too.
    Are the monkeys still around.....more at the botanical gardens I guess.
    Nice pics of you and family.
    Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete